+KVAB ANGLED BRASS KEY VALVE "+" or PLUS KIT
+KVAB: ANGLED BRASS KEY VALVE "+" or PLUS KIT (also known as a LOG LIGHTER VALVE PLUS (+) KIT)
- Angled Key Valve (BRASS in Color)
- Brass 3" Square Key
- Brass Escutcheon (Cover Plate)
- 3' Flexible Gas Hose (Compatible with LP or Nat Gas)
- (2) 3/8" Flare x 1/2" Male Fittings
1/2" Female IN/OUTS with Key and Escutcheon. Work with Propane or Natural Gas. Must be used with a regulator of some sort to lower pressure from Cylinder Tank Pressure (100-250 psi) down to Valve pressure (<20 PSI) to avoid injury. +KVAB (Also Available in Chrome; +KVAC)
Inline "+" or Plus Kit for Adding Key Valve Controlability to ANY of our Propane Fire Pit Kits. Will Allow ON/OFF/Flame Intensity from the Pit without having to go to the Propane Tank and Regulator! Once You Use It You Wont Want to Go Back!
DIYGasFirePits.com offers a simple approach to making your own gas fire feature by:
1) Choosing the Particular Kit For Your Needs (we offer 6 to choose from; FRMK, DK, CK, CK+, ITCK+, K++)
2) Choosing a Corresponding Burner for Your Kit. All of our Burners are 316 Stainless Lifetime Warranted Burners (not lessor 304 grade others offer). We offer Round (FR), Linear (T, TB, H & B) as well as Torch / Bowl Burners (B4, TORCH).
3) Choosing How You Would Customize Your Kit with Options such as Regulator and Hose Substitutions (Higher or Lower Pressure Regulators, Shorter or Longer Hoses; stainless or rubber), Electronic Ignition, Pans/ Inserts, Custom Fittings, Key Valve color and Key Size options, and Shipping Preferences.
Burners and Rings: all of our burners and rings are made of the highest quality ss316 marine grade non-magnetic stainless steel. the same stainless you see on cruise ships, not lessor ss304 "tool or grill grade" stainless 90 percent of other companies produce. easy fire pits. Burners are made to last for not just your lifetime, but that of your kids! and we put that guarantee in writing. see our works or we replace it lifetime guarantee.
Our easy to work with burners and parts allow anyone to make a personal, artsy, yard or table enhancing fire feature; one that can be altered and customized, re-used from home to home, or brought from party to party. our complete kits are made of straight forward parts; easy enough for most amateurs to use, and yet a dream for any DIY (do it yourself) or professional fire feature builder. we look forward to your orders and know you will enjoy our products for decades to come. once you make one for yourself, remember, our kits make great gifts!
These look professional and are the ultimate touch to a truly custom fire pit. They come in Brass or Chrome covered Brass Escutcheons and with a normal 3" key, however we do have several longer keys available if needed (8" and 12" used when going through concrete walls / block). The Key Valves can also be extended using Nipples and Unions in the same size as the key valve escutcheons (1/2").